Monday, October 20, 2008

Senior Heidi Fiechtner comments on JC experience


Hello Jimmie Fans!


My name is Heidi Fiechtner. I am a senior at Jamestown College. I plan on graduating in May, 2009 with a degree in Psychology. I am originally from Fargo, North Dakota where I attended Fargo North High School and graduated in the spring of 2004.

I came to JC after spending a year at Concordia College-Moorhead where I participated in volleyball. I decided I wanted a change, and was fortunate enough to be given the chance to play basketball at Jamestown College. Through balancing my academics and basketball, I have learned a lot about myself and life. There have been many obstacles along the way, but my love of the game, the program I have been fortunate enought to be a part of, and my teammates and coaches have helped me see past, and be able to conquer the challenges presented.


I have been blessed to be a part of the Jimmie Women's Basketball program for the past three years and I am excited about this upcoming season. We have a great combination of old and new talent that will make for a fun and promising season.

Hope to see you all there!
Heidi Fiecthner

No comments: